Bloor organises regular events for our end-user and vendor communities including:
- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as
- Round tables
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
We have found that CIOs and other senior executives are keen to engage in discussion and debate with technology partners. Bloor brings relevant service and technology partners together with our CIO and leadership communities, in ways that maximise the value to both, making them mutually beneficial conversations.
Bloor events enable CIOs and other senior executives to come together with technology vendors and service providers in a non-sales environment for the mutual benefit of both the vendor and the business. What sets Bloor apart from other providers are three key points:
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
Bloor is happy to assist you if your organisation is running or participating in an event. For instance, we can provide a speaker on an appropriate topic from among our independent analysts or a facilitator. Where appropriate we can carry out background research on the topics being addressed.
For more information, please contact us.
If you are interested in our forthcoming events, or wish to suggest an interesting topic, please contact us.
|Realising the Recurrent Savings and Associated Benefits of Digital Healthcare - Are you confident you have maximised your return from your technology investments?||5th October, 2017||Webinar|